What type of year do you want to have?
It is now time to get back into the swing of things. You have had your holidays and it is time to reset for the New Year. Before you start it is really important to know where you are going and then what you have to do to get there. Here are a few tips to help you start off the New Year.
1. Set your Vision and Goals. What type of year do you want to have? What type of report card do you want at the end of the year? What do you want to achieve? Have you written down your goals so they are real and measurable?
2. What do you need to do to make your vision a reality? What do you actually have to do to make your vision happen? You need to consider how much work you need to do and what tools and assistance you require.
3. Who can help? Even elite athletes have a support team of coaches, managers, family and friends around them. Who is in your team to help you success and how can they help you?
4. Commitment to your plan. It is your plan, your vision and your achievement goals. Are you really committed to making it happen? This is the key to success – really wanting it. Do you really want it?
5. Do you know what to do to take action. It is one thing to want it, and another to do it. Do you have an action plan to achieve your goals?
The key to success is to know what you want, and then taking the action to make it happen.